ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Consultants in ,
ISO 20000 is the worlds first international standard for IT Service Management. ISO/IEC 20000 is an international IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT management in India. The standard ensures companies can achieve evidence-based benchmarks to continuously improve their delivery of IT services of all business sectors in India. ISO/IEC 20000 was released in 2005 based.
We have some of the best standard is intended for organizations who provide managed IT services such as infrastructure and/or applications support in India; this can be both for external delivery e.g. to clients who have outsourced their IT support, as well as for internal IT groups in India. A certificate issued by third party registrar to demonstrates that your IT management system has been certified against requirements of ISO 20000 requirements in India. Implementation of ISO 20000-1 by setting up of internal processes gives confidence to customers about the delivering capability through use of IT infrastructure.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is the formal specification and defines the requirements for an organization to deliver managed services of an acceptable quality for its customers of all business sectors in India.
The scope includes:
- Requirements for a management system in India
- Planning and implementing service management in India
- Planning and implementing new or changed services in India
- Service delivery process
- Relationship processes
- Resolution processes
- Control processes
- Release processes.
Benefits of ISO 20000 certification
- Alignment of information technology services and business strategy in India.
- Creation of a formal framework for current service improvement projects
of all business sectors in India.
- Provides a benchmark type comparison with best practices of all business sectors in India.
- Creates competitive advantage via the promotion of consistent and cost-effective services in India..
- By requiring ownership and responsibility at all levels, it creates a progressive ethos and
- Supports interchanging of service providers and staff by virtue of the creation of inter-
enterprise operational processes.
- Reduction of risk and thus cost in terms of external service receipt
- Through the creation of a standard consistent approach, aids major organizational changes in India..
- Enhanced reputation and perception
- Fundamental shift to pro-active rather than re-active processes
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Consultants by Location
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Consultants by City
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Consultants by State
Services in ,